Not only do I offer already made fine jewelry, I can create any jewelry you desire. Playing a role in creating your own jewelry is an incredibly rewarding experience. The end product is exactly what you had dreamed of, as well as a unique one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry.
- To begin, you must first find your inspiration. Jewelry is art and once you find a style that suits your personality which may be in a magazine, website, something you may have in your mind or a combination of them all.
- Together we can sketch the design before making a CAD that brings your design to life. This stage in the process shows your piece at every angle allowing us to make changes where you see fit.
- Once you’ve approved the CAD design, a wax mold is produced to show what the piece will look like once it’s complete.
- If no modifications are needed, the wax is cast in the metal of your choice, hand finished and hand set with any diamonds or gemstones.
- Finally, your finished piece of unique custom jewelry will be delivered to you! Along with an appraisal and any certificates that correspond to the diamonds and/or gemstones.
When clients prefer, recycled precious metals can also be used in the jewelry making process. Recycling unworn jewelry, gemstones and diamonds is always encouraged to bring them back to life.